This is my Happy Jar. I was inspired by the idea from a cool friend of mine named Rain. While in Micheal’s one Sunday, she gave me the run down on how to collect some HAPPY.
1. Get a glass Jar (really inexpensive I grabbed mine for $1)
2. Decorate it! (Optional- I really like mine plain)
3. When something makes your day or makes you smile, record it and put it in the jar.
4. Repeat step #3 for the duration of the year
5. At the end of the year, Read all of your writings and see just how much HAPPY you can collect in a year!
Be Happy.Posted on February 3rd at 10:24 AM
Has a total of: 113 Notes